ARITA Journal vol 35 #01: The question of independence
The cover feature of this edition by Dr Robert Austin AM examines the issues surrounding practitioner independence by analysing recent case law developments.
Other features include:
- 'Greenwashing and distressed enterprises', by Adel van der Walt, Dan Butler and Darcy Milligan (Jackson McDonald)
- 'Who has priority?' By Kim Arnold (ARITA), Leearna Plank (Deloitte) and Jonathon Turner (Norton Rose Fulbright)
- 'Parliamentary inquiry into insolvency', by Richard Garfield (ARITA), and
- 'Inspiring women in insolvency'.
Case/legal updates include:
- ‘The unfair set-off’ (Metal Manufactures v Morton), by Melissa Jeremiah and Michael D Wells (Maddocks)
- ‘Departing from the Aussie Rules?’ (BTI v Sequana) by Dr Lèzelle Jacobs (ARITA), and
- 'Small business restructuring' (Davey v Dessco and Redhill Bricklaying v DST Project Management and Construction), by Philippa Ahern (Northbank Chambers).
Access Volume 35 #01 of the ARITA Journal here (members only).