ARITA Journal vol 35 #02: Lessons on the transport sector in Australia
The cover feature of the June edition of the ARITA Journal focuses on the unique challenges faced by the transport industry in Australia, with insights from key insolvency practitioners working in the sector.
Other features include:
- A roundtable discussion on what it’s like to take on an interim role, featuring KordaMentha Partners Kate Conneely and John Mouawad, McGrathNicol Partner Jason Ireland and Wexted Advisors Partner Andrew McCabe
- ‘What financial sponsors need from IPs’, by business Journalist Alexandra Cain, and
- ‘Finding balance in a demanding profession’, by Think Productive Australia Founder Matt Cowdroy.
Case/legal updates include:
- ‘Trigger-(un)happy: when s 556 is greater than s 561’ (In the matter of BCA National Training Group Pty Ltd (in liq)) by Ben Katekar, Senior Counsel, New Chambers and Colin Browne, Consultant Solicitor, O’Neill Partners, and
- ‘Take me for a ride in your … Mercedes-Benz’, (Personal Property Securities Act and Sale of Goods Act) by Leigh Adams, Special Counsel, Owen Hodge Lawyers.
Access Volume 35 #02 of the ARITA Journal here (members only).