This issue of the ARITA Journal celebrates the 30-year career of Paul Cook, one of Australia’s most respected insolvency practitioners, who has proven that it is possible to stand tall as an industry leader without needing to be based on the mainland.
Other feature articles include:
- Is safe harbour proving to be a shield to the ‘Sword of Damocles’? by Narelle Ferrier
- Diversity and inclusion: What is your mindset? by Rachel Burdett, Chair, ARITA Balance Taskforce
- The presumption of advancement - bankruptcy trustees await High Court clarification by Scott Guthrie, Thomas Greer
- New ways to resolve insolvency disputes by Nicole Davidson, Mediation and Negotiation Advisor
- Spitfire and the distribution of proceeds of secured assets realised in a liquidation to priority employee creditors by Kirsten Farmer, Mills Oakley
Plus a profile on Nirupa Manoharan, Chair of the ARITA WA Division Committee, the latest from ARITA’s Specialist Team, government updates and a celebration of the graduates of the ARITA Advanced Certification. Flick to page 58 for a wrap-up of ARITA forums, conferences and Young Professional events held in the second quarter of 2022. Access Volume 34 #02 of the ARITA Journal here