Directors’ duties in uncertain financial times
ARITA’s latest information sheet is for directors whose companies are in financial distress.
It gives an overview of:
- Directors’ duties when a company is financially distressed.
- Determining if a company is insolvent.
- The Federal Government’s temporary relief for financially distressed businesses.
- The safe harbour protections.
- Where to get expert advice.
Please share this information sheet with your clients and referrers.
Download the information sheet